1 / 6
The tar-sealed road clings to the lakeshore for 45 fleet-footed kilometres to allow 4WDs to find the gateway to deepest Rings country. The glacial lakes, ancient forests and neck-stretching peaks of the film trilogy are your domain for a day in the minds and vision of Jackson and Tolkien alike.
1. Small personalised tours to stunning locations.
2. All our vehicles provide off-road performance with on-road comfort. Guaranteed individual forward facing window seats.
3. Free picnic lunch provided.
4. Free pick up and drop off to your accommodation.
5. On-site iPad multimedia presentations
6. Guides are knowledgeable, friendly and local kiwis.
Off Road 4x4 Queenstown: Glenorchy- Discovery of the Rings, 61A Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am - 8 pm / 7 days a week (Closed Xmas Day)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min walk
- Proximity to town:
- Central town
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)