1 / 3
Allison & Paul invite you to visit and enjoy their private peaceful location high in the Waitakere Ranges Native Rainforest - gateway to the Wild West Coast of Auckland. A unique base to explore beaches of KareKare Piha Bethells and Muriwai. 250 km walking/hiking trails in 17000 hectares of surrounding Regional Park.
Your hosts reside next door and encourage you to relax and be pampered with all the comforts of home. Breathtaking views across native bush/kauri trees to Auckland City, Rangitoto Island and beyond. Unwind on the deck or in the spacious lounge.
A delicious 'Panorama' breakfast is served in the dining room at your leisure. You will love it here. Dinner available on request.
Panorama Heights Accommodation, 42 Kitewaho Road, Swanson, Waitakere, Auckland, 0614, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.00am - 7.00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 minutes drivetime, directions available.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4km from Swanson Railway Station
- Proximity to town:
- 4km W of Swanson, 23km W of Auckland City centre.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$180.00 - $200.00|
- Other charges:
- Dinner available by request
- Further pricing information:
- Property available for self-contained occupancy, see website for details and contact.