1 / 5
Pointons Ski Shop is one the oldest ski shops in the country, and has everything you need for your winter and summer activities all under one roof.
Located in the picturesque town of Taupo, we are right besides the traffic lights, and only a 1 1/4 hr drive to the base of Whakapapa ski field, or a short stroll to the lake.
With an extensive range of ski rental equipment, we can cater for all, offering skis, snowboards, boots, jackets, pants, helmets and toboggans for little ones (or big kids), and wakeboards and waterskis in the summer months, all at affordable prices.
During the ski season we are open from 7am - 7 pm 7 days (weather dependant).
Pointons Ski Shop and Rentals, 57 Tongariro Street, Taupo, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 7pm (during Ski season & weather dependent); 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri; 9am - 4pm Sat, 10am - 4pm Sun during summer months.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to town:
- In town, besides the traffic lights
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $55.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$20.00 - $35.00|
- Other charges:
- Above price is for skis & boots or snowboard & boots rental. Extra charges apply for clothing.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are for full day. Discount applies for multi day hireage. Pick up night before for no extra charge. Two forms of identification required. See website for full rental prices and options.