1 / 7
Whether you are walking through our many free flight aviaries, feeding the biggest wild trout you will ever see, watching the birds being fed or coming face to face with pre-history in the eyes of a Tuatara – all of us here at Rainbow Springs are proud of the role we play in conserving many of the precious native species of New Zealand.
We believe that a key part of this process is making it as much fun as possible to interact with our animals so that you will come to love them as much as we do. That’s why we put so much energy into ensuring that our 22 acre park is beautiful with a friendly, fun atmosphere.
Includes kiwi nocturnal enclosure. FIT entry includes unlimited ride on The Big Splash, the live bird show and all day entry.
Rainbow Springs, 192 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3015, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 10.30pm (9.30pm in winter)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $59.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$20.00 - $32.00|
- Other charges:
- $10 extra if you would like the 30min Behind the Scenes Kiwi Encounter tour
- Further pricing information:
- Child age for Rainbow Springs entry is 3-15 years. Children 2 years of age or under are free of charge. Children must be a minimum height of 80cm to ride The Big Splash water ride.