1 / 2
Cruise by Jungle Boat or take the canoe option. View the primeval giants of the rainforests from the river. Touch the silence while drifting through this prehistoric home of many birds on the mirror-like waters.
Enjoy a glass of wine or tea, hear Maori legends & learn their flax weaving art. Be rejuvenated by your visit with nature today.
This rainforest nature cruise will give you great photo opportunities and a view of our forests from a perspective not normally seen.
Interested in trout fishing? This river is locally well regarded for Brown Trout. If you'd like to try some fishing let us know and we will arrange a day licence for you
Rainforest Cruise, 8 Whall Street, Greymouth, West Coast, 7805, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am to 10pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Morning.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes from Hokitika Airport, 3 hours from Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3 minutes walk
- Proximity to town:
- In the town centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Coach group rates are available depending on numbers and frequency.