1 / 4
Roselands offers clay bird shooting in an idyllic setting overlooking farmland. We offer group packages or shooting for a minimum of one person. Clay shooting is great for team building or family fun.
A gun safety and operating lesson is carried out beforehand and throughout so this sport is suitable for beginners who haven't handled a weapon before.
Small groups (1-5 persons) - Booking not essential but please allow time for set up if you don’t book ahead.
Large groups or team building events (6+ persons) - must be booked in advance. Package deals available to suit, please ask when enquiring.
Tour Groups - Special rates are available for large tour groups on a time schedule.
Roselands Clay Bird Shooting, 579 Fullerton Road , Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes drive, shuttle service available on request
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes drive from Waitomo Caves Village
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Additional shots can be purchased on the day, extending your session time.
- Further pricing information:
- Book clay bird shooting and receive free entry to Roselands Farm Park (this is great for families with younger children who cannot participate)