1 / 4
The Routeburn Track Guided Walk is a 3 day / 2 night Queenstown to Queenstown all-inclusive guided walk exploring New Zealand's Southern Alps. The walk includes all transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, backpacks and rain jackets. Accommodation is in our comfortable lodges and you will be led by our expert guides.
The Routeburn Track passes through two national parks, Fiordland and Mount Aspiring, and is part of Te Wahipounamu, South West New Zealand World Heritage Area.
Routeburn Track Guided Walk - Ultimate Hikes, Station Building, Duke Street Entance, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days (November - April)
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Queenstown airport is 10 mins drive from our Queenstown office
- Proximity to town:
- all walks depart from the Station Building, Duke Street Queenstown, or Te Anau
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adult||$1,520.00 - $2,235.00||$1,375.00 - $2,090.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$1,140.00 - $760.00||$1,030.00 - $695.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Child rates apply 10 - 15 years inclusive. additional child rates also apply - see website for details