1 / 3
1 / 11
Many New Zealand hiking vacations focus on the South Island and the Secret South custom group hiking trip will reveal to you some of the best reasons why. This trip includes hiking into the rugged mountains of Fiordland National Park to beautiful alpine lakes with stunning mountain views.
You'll kayak beneath massive sea cliffs in Milford Sound while watching out for basking seals and leaping dolphins. Explore the spectacular Catlins coast, with beautiful beaches, luxuriant rain forest, fossilised trees, and rare species of sea lions, dolphins and penguins.
Hike up the rocky slopes of the Ohau Range and look down on turquoise glacial lakes. Gaze in awe at the contorted forms of glaciers and the snow capped peaks of Mount Cook.
Secret South - Hiking New Zealand, Secret South, 22 Shotover Street, Central, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand., Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking and mountain biking.
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.