1 / 5
With our expert tandem skydive instructors; you’ll jump out of our aircraft from up to 15,000ft and into an incredible free-fall over the worlds most stunning drop zone, surrounded by snow tipped peaks and the clean, fresh blue of lake Taupo, you’ll slow from a 200KM/H descent to a safe, controlled canopy landing.
Sure to be one of the most memorable experiences of your life, you have the option to upgrade to have your skydive filmed, so you can share the experience with your friends and family!
If you're looking for the ultimate heart-pounding thrill ride, you definitely need to book this amazing Skydive Taupo experience!
From our Pink plane to our free limo pick-up with in Taupo, we guarantee you 'The experience of a lifetime'
Skydive Taupo, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Sunrise to Sunset (weather permitting)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- At the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 km's
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$289.00 - $689.00|
- Other charges:
- A basic jump from 12,000 ft costs $249 and from 15,000 ft costs $339. We have a range of awesome camera and video packages available to so you can capture and remember your skydive with Skydive Taupo forever.
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 18 years must have parental consent to skydive. 100kg weight restriction applies