1 / 2
1 / 3
Located an easy 5 minute walk from central Queenstown and exclusively accessed by scenic Gondola, Skyline Queenstown is a ‘must-see’ attraction during your visit to Queenstown enjoy the spectacular 220 degree panorama views before getting your adrenaline fix on the Luge.
Jump on your specialised Luge cart, select your track, then take control as you zoom down the Luge. Then catch the Luge chairlift back to the start zone and do it all over again - once is never enough!
The Scenic Track is a leisurely ride with gentle gradient, easy bends, tunnels and dips. The Advanced Track has a steeper gradient and is a more adventurous ride with the thrill of banked corners, tunnels, dippers and cuttings.
Skyline Luge Queenstown , Brecon Street, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Luge open from 10am until 5pm (mid-winter) & 9pm (mid-summer)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Just 5 minutes walk from downtown Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $64.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$30.00 - $56.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Height Restriction - To ride the Luge by yourself, you must be over 110cm in height and/or 6 years & older. On the Scenic Track, children under 110cm must ride in tandem with an adult. Between 110cm and 135cm, children can ride the Scenic Track unaccompanied. Children over 135cm can ride the Advanced Track unaccompanied.