1 / 17
South Canyons is based in Wanaka, and we offer guided canyoning tours in Mt Aspiring National Park. With the canyons located on the historic Haast Pass Road, we can accommodate meetings to suit your travel plans, and have a range of tours to offer from half to a full day. We take only small groups of up to 5 canyoners with a qualified and experienced guide and so you can be rest assured of full care, learning, attention to all details and fun!! Minimum age is 8 years and we cater for beginners through to expert canyoners. Private and family groups are also welcome.
Journey with us on an adventure as we trek through exquisite native forest to the canyon entrance and descend into a timeless world of crystal clear water and sculptured rock.
South Canyons, Wanaka, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.00 am to 9.00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Queenstown Airport is a one hour drive from Wanaka
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Wanaka and Makarora have coach terminals
- Proximity to town:
- Meeting points are in Wanaka, Hawea, Makarora or at the canyons. The canyons are approximately 85km from Wanaka.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$190.00 - $350.00|
- Age restriction: