1 / 12
Throughout the trip, this Farmland of 1,500 acres (600 hectare) may display its unique array of semi-wild animals such as wild goats, turkeys, pheasants, black swans, Canadian geese and fellow deer.
We offer two different treks everyday:
Two hour trek incl. rustic picnic
Enjoy a guided trek across our spirited land, amongst endless picturesque sights. You are guaranteed a breathtaking hill-top view and a rusticpicnic including homemade german style bread and a cold drink.
and also a one hour trek incl. Rounding up cattle
Look forward to getting to know our farm on the horses´ back and be involved in our daily routine of rounding up the cattle for their afternoon milking.
So what are you waiting for? Let´s saddle up!
STONE HILL horse trek, 156 Perrott Rd, Putaruru, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday - Sunday 9:30 - 3:30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 30km to Te Awamutu, Cambridge, Putaruru; 70-90km to Taupo/Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$50.00 - $80.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Bring your own horse and join us on one of our guided tours. For groups of at least 3 people we can arrange a guided tour through the farm with your own horses. Time and length can be negotiated.
- Further pricing information:
- Booking required (min. age 12 year, max. 100 kg)