1 / 2
Welcome to Rotorua Duck Tours, a unique Rotorua attraction offering amphibious sightseeing tours of Rotorua and it’s lakes area. On one of our Rotorua tours you will get a great introduction to Rotorua’s rich history and view some of its most spectacular scenery. Rotorua Duck Tours is centrally located in Rotorua city, Central North Island, New Zealand.
Rotorua Duck Tours has different options to choose, from family groups through to couples and tour groups, Rotorua Duck Tours has something for everyone. The fun begins as soon as you climb aboard one of our amazing WWII Military Landing Craft (known as Ducks), where you will meet your legendary ‘Conducktor’ who is in charge of your guided tour.
Tarawera & Lakes Duck Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer - October through April 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 2.15pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are a only scenic 15 minute drive from the Rotorua International Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Proximity to town:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Suitable and fun for the entire family.