1 / 4
From shucking succulent Mahurangi Oysters to making indulgent ice-cream. Experience our hands-on tour of four local producers from this wonderful selection: oyster farm, winery, gelato, deer farm, smokehouse, cheese factory, honey center, chocolaterie or farmer's market. Relax, enjoy and indulge while our local guide takes you on a taste sensation.
Get off the beaten track and experience Matakana: a region which has a superb reputation for quality estate grown wines and fresh local produce. Relax while your guide takes you to meet our local owners, who like to share their skills at creating excellent quality food and wine.
Tastings and an Antipasto lunch at one of our most attractive vineyards is included.
Taste Tour of Matakana , 8 Falls Street, Matakana Coast, Warkworth, Auckland, 0910, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 11am - 5.30pm, 7 days a week
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 Hour
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk from Warkworth bus stop. Auckland pick ups directly outside Britomart bus/train terminal in Auckland CBD by arrangement , or directly from your Hotel.
- Proximity to town:
- Door to door service from Auckland to Matakana coast region
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$250.00 - $385.00|
- Other charges:
- For up to 3 passengers $300 per person. 4 or more passengers $250 per person. Pick up is available from Auckland for an additional cost of $50 per person.