1 / 3
Te Ra Charters is a family business since 1989 operating fishing tours out of Whangamata.
Chris will use a mixture of modern and traditional techniques and the knowledge gleamed from 28 years of experience to maximize the opportunities of the day.
Group charters, fishes up to 20 anglers. Overnight or multi day, sleeps 8 plus crew.
Charter the whole boat from $650, overnight from $1300.
Regular Wednesday day and Friday evening trips throughout the year.
Wednesdays 10.00am to 3.00pm. Fridays 3.30pm to 8.30pm, local fishing trips; adults $55 Children $30.00.
Your Captain Chris will do his best to make your day comfortable and productive and will fillet your fish.
The Family Friendly boat That is Serious about your Needs.
Charter Fishing Whangamata, 155b Sharyn Place, Whangamata, Coromandel, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- By arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 160km to auckland air port, 128km to Hamilton Airport, 100km to Tauranga Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30km to Waihi intercity Link. 54km to Thames Intercity link.
- Proximity to town:
- 1km or less to town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$55.00 - $75.00|
(13 year(s) and under)
|$30.00 - $50.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- You can buy bait for $10 and hire fishing gear for your trip for $10 including tackle
- Further pricing information:
- All trips are subject to weather conditions and we reserve to cancel any trip at the discretion of the Captain.