1 / 14
The Loft Art Studio & Premium Bed & Breakfast is situated in an idyllic position, commanding beautiful views, nestled in the foothills of the famed Te Mata Peak.
Your hosts Barbara and Rob both paint in oils. Original artworks hang in our home. You are very welcome to wander the house viewing our original artworks.
In-house 3-course dining is available or sample the many and varied local winery restaurants and local eateries. Receive Complimentary refreshments once you have settled yourselves into your guest wing room.
Use the viewing deck and our home's rest areas. Free use 4 x mountain bikes. Free Wi-Fi.
For mind, body and spirit, Rob is a Reiki Level 2 practitioner and singing crystal bowl healer. Please express interest on booking.
The Loft Art Studio & Premium Bed and Breakfast, 10 Woodford Heights, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4130, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am -7pm, 7 days (some exceptions) please personally enquire.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minute drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 8 minute drive to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minute walk to the village - 2 minute drive
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$175.00 - $200.00|
- Other charges:
- 2-course dining $35 or 3-course dining $65 per person
- Further pricing information:
- No smoking on property. Free Wi-Fi. TVs in bedrooms and guest lounge. Movies and music available.