1 / 6
Experience the relaxed elegance of The Marlborough Lodge opening November 2016.
Located in the heart of the famous Marlborough wine region, our grand country estate on 16 acres features 10 contemporary suites and sumptuous private dining.
Whether you’ve spent your day relaxing at the lodge or exploring further afield, finish each day with a peaceful wander through our parklands or mingle at the bar with tantalising canapes before dining on fresh local cuisine in our private dining room.
With elegant, contemporary suites, gourmet local cuisine, beautiful parkland surrounds and attentive staff, luxury is second nature at The Marlborough Lodge.
Our team of in-house chefs specialises in showcasing Marlborough's gourmet produce.
The Marlborough Lodge, 776 Rapaura Road, Rapaura, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 9pm
- Months of operation:
- Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive to Marlborough Airport, near Blenheim
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes drive to Blenheim coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive to Blenheim, 25 minutes drive to Picton
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Per night||$1,600.00 - $2,000.00||$1,200.00 - $1,500.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Laundry, tours, cruises.
- Further pricing information:
- A deposit of 10% of the total is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival.