1 / 2
1 / 8
This architectually designed Studio has a loverly ambience, it is modern, fresh and even though it is adjacent to your hosts residence it still supplies a degree of privacy. The Studio is on the first floor in a separate building with it’s own private entrance.
The Studio would suit small families or couples. Fully furnished with quality linens. There is a King bed and in a seperate “nook” there is a single bed. The open plan living space is fitted out with comfortable sofas and a dining area.
There is TV, DVD, CD player and a fully functioning kitchen with fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, hobs, small bench top oven and a convection microwave.
There is a separate bathroom area with a large shower, towels, soaps, shampoo and conditioner.
The Studio , 54 Harambee Road, Taiharuru Whangarei Heads, Whangarei, Northland, 0192, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours - 7 days a week - all year
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes to Whangarei Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 30 minutes scenic drive to Whangarei, 8 minutes to supermarket, 5 minutes to beach
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$115.00 - $140.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Note: All one night bookings are $80 extra. Gift vouchers available! Medium/longer term rates available, please enquire. Check in time 1.30pm, Check out time 11am Smoking allowed outside.