1 / 4
Tree Hut Cottage is a traditional handcrafted Canadian style log cabin.
Tree Hut Cottage offers plenty of books, a cosy log fire, TV, VCR,DVD player an outside play area for small children and bikes.
We are a short drive to Masterton and just down the road from Gladstone's top wineries and eating venues.
The interior offers a King size bed on the mezzanine floor with fantastic views as you wake up in the morning.
Downstairs there is a kitchen/dining/living area, shower etc., a sofa bed and a camp bed. A porta-cot is available on request.
Tree Hut Cottage Homestay, 221 Lees Pakaraka Road RD 6 Masterton, Gladstone, Wairarapa, 5886, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 10km from Masterton Airport, 100km from Wellington Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 12km from coach terminal (transport to and from terminal can be provided)
- Proximity to town:
- 12 Km from Masterton (nearest town)
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Extra adults $15pp
- Further pricing information:
- Smoking outside only. Fully Serviced, all linen supplied