1 / 6
Our stunning self contained log cabin is set in its own part of our 50 acre lifestyle property. The cabin is set right by the Hope River with its own swing bridge. It backs on to the native bush with lots of short walks down to the river for a refreshing swim if the mood takes you.
The cabin has 1 queen bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge, plus its own ensuite bathroom and kitchen.
Come out and unwind, take in as much nature as you want or just relax by the river and read a book. We are situated 4.5kms up a gravel road so no traffic noise.
The kids will love to play in the river and adventure in the bush, you may just want a weekend together to shrug off the working week, or to experience true natural NZ.
Triple Tui Log Cabin, 2454 Tadmor Glenhope Road, RD2, Nelson, Glenhope, Murchison, Nelson, 7072, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am through to 6.00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Proximity to airport:
- 75 minutes south of Nelson Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 75 minutes to Nelson coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 75 minutes south of Nelson
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Jan - Nov)|
|Per night||$160.00 - $260.00||$140.00 - $190.00|
- Other charges:
- Add breakfast at $15.00 per person per day
- Further pricing information:
- As the property is Rural your children are your responsibility, we accept no responsibility for any injury whilst staying on our property.