1 / 2
Learning to surf at Sandy Bay is easy and fun with Tutukaka Surf Experience. Our surf instructors can teach the basics for absolute beginners, or how to make the most of the wave if you have had lessons before. Get ready to have 2hrs of fun in the sun and surf!
Our coaches will ensure your safety is paramount and teach you how to keep yourself safe in the surf. Our surf school caters for large groups too, as well as individuals and can customise lessons to suit requirements.
Our 2 hour surf experience includes providing you with a wetsuit, soft board and sunblock (and the most fun you will ever have in the surf).
Stay a while on the Tutukaka Coast to practice your new surf skills. Surfboard and paddleboard hire is available too.
Tutukaka Surf Experience, Marina Road, Tutukaka, Northland, 0153, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days per week 9 - 5
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Tutukaka Marina is about an hour from Whangarei Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Tutukaka Marina is about 30 minutes from the Hub Terminal in Whangarei
- Proximity to town:
- Tutukaka Marina where you can book surf lessons is approximately 30minutes from Whangarei, or an hour and a half from the Bay of Islands.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$75.00 - $95.00|
- Other charges:
- Charges include Wetsuit and surfboard and sunblock