1 / 2
1 / 2
Jet boat from the Lake to the sea,94 kilometers of jet boating, on New Zealand’s wildest jet boat-able river and New Zealand's deepest lake (Hauroko),
Adventure and Fiordland’s breathtaking scenery awaits. Short guided walks and a kiwi style lunch are included along with magnificent scenery the rugged south Coast provides.
6 hour duration. Jet boat grade 3 rapids in our specially designed twin engine jet boat. Departs 10 am from Lake Hauroko returning at 4 pm.
Helicopter Jet boat options available,
Overnight stays at Waitutu Lodge.
Trampers / hikers pick up or drop off with the South Coast & Hump Ridge tracks.
Wairaurahiri River is a awesome fishing river.
Kayak or rafting pickups from the coast.
Great value family adventure.
Wairaurahiri Jet (W Jet), 1260 Clifden Highway, Clifden, Tuatapere, Southland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am departure, 4 pm return (All Day Adventure) other options available
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Manapouri airport 106 kilometers, Invercargill airport 120 kilometers,
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Te Anau 132 kilometres, Invercargill 115 kilometers, Tuatapere 47 kilometers.
- Proximity to town:
- Distance from Te Anau to departure point 126 kilometers, Distance from Invercargill to departure point 112 kilometers, Distance from Tuatapere to departure point 47 kilometers.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Price listed apply to our All Day Adventure other options and price on request.
- Further pricing information:
- dependent on weather and number of participants,