Situated on scenic Plummers Point Peninsula we offer our comfortable cottage for a quiet relaxing "get-away-from-it-all" holiday.
Stroll along the Peninsula with its spectacular views across the harbour or down to the boat jetty and reserve. In the vicinity we have mineral hot pools, golf course, tramping trails, quarry gardens (transformation of a disused quarry which has won a national award), and restaurant.
We are 15 minutes drive from Tauranga City with its attractive harbour-side shopping and departure point for fishing, harbour and dolphin excursions.
Directions: Plummers Point Road is opposite the Gull Service Station on SH2, north of Tauranga.
Walnut Cottage , Plummers Point Road, Omokoroa, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3172, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- All year
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- approx. 25minute drive to Tauranga airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- approx.15minute drive to Tauranga city or 8 minute drive to Te Puna pickup
- Proximity to town:
- approx.15minute drive to Tauranga city
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - May)||(Jun - Oct)|
|Per night||$110.00 - $120.00||$90.00 - $110.00|
- Further pricing information:
- 25% discount if stays are 2 weeks or longer