1 / 7
Wellington Helicopters is part of GCH Aviation Group, one of the most experienced helicopter companies in New Zealand with bases located all over the country.
Based on the Wellington waterfront we offer an extensive range of both commercial services and scenic flights that include trips above and around the Wellington area as well as a lunch trip to the stunning Marlborough Sounds.
Wellington Helicopters executive class EC130 helicopter, provides exceptional experiences in the highest comfort.
Our professional service covers, transfers throughout New Zealand to the most remote locations, romantic escapes, and stunning scenic flights in the safe and experienced hands of our pilots.
Please contact us for more information.
Wellington Helicopters, Shed 1, 19 Jervois Quay, Queens Wharf, Central City, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm and on request.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 7km, 15 minute drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 - 15 minute walk
- Proximity to town:
- Located on the waterfront in town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$120.00 - $700.00|
- Other charges:
- Prices vary according to product and flight time.
- Further pricing information:
- Some flights may have weight restrictions. Flights are subject to weather. 0 to 3 years old, weighing under 18kg will be seated on an adults lap with a lap belt. Children over the weight limited must be seated and a fare paid. Proof of ID require for Alcohol