1 / 7
Daily Transport from Greymouth leaving regent theatre at 07.45 hrs via Kumara Junction (08.00) and Arthur's Pass ( 09.10)to Christchurch via Airport (11.30) Riccarton Mall (11.45) to Lichfield st Central Bus Exchange(about 12.00 hrs). Departing lichfield St Central Bus Exchange Christchurch at 14.15hrs for Greymouth via, Riccarton Mall (14.20) and the Airport (14.45) via Arthur's Pass (16.45) to Greymouth (about 18.30hrs).
West Coast Shuttle is Qualmark endorsed 'Visitor Transport' which offers the best value for money with its express service. We offer complimentary tea or coffee, ample leg room in reclining seats with individual cushions and climate control. West Coast Shuttle is available for Tours and Charter South Island.
West Coast Shuttle 2007 Ltd, 52 Marsden Road, Greymouth, West Coast, 7805, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Greymouth at 7.45hrs arrive Christchurch airport about 11.30 and Lichfield st, Central Bus Exchange (12.00). Depart platform" L' lichfield St 2.15, Riccarton Mall (2.20) and airport 2.45 arrive Greymouth about 18.30 hrs
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- we will pick up or drop off at Christchurch International airport (surcharge applies)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Regent Theatre Greymouth and Central Bus Exchange Litchfield St, Christchurch
- Proximity to town:
- will pick up or drop off anywhere along the way where ever along the route
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$50.00 - $55.00|
- Other charges:
- Surcharge for Airport drop off or pick up $3.00
- Further pricing information:
- 10% discount for Super Gold Card Holders (65 yo and over, all countries). 10% BBH, YHA, and students. $3.00 surcharge PP for Christchurch international Airport