1 / 9
Depart Halfmoon Bay, Stewart Island for a cruise to Little Glory Cove. Learn about Stewart Island's rich history and disembark for a guided walk across the peninsula. As dusk sets in, and with your guide, venture by torchlight through the native forest until the track emerges on to Ocean Beach. This wide sandy beach is where the Southern brown kiwi (Rakiura Tokoeka) are found- often searching for food.
- Scenic evening cruise
- Guided walk (approx. 1.5 hours return)
- Complimentary tea & coffee on board
- Small group - 15 per guide
- Duration: 4 hrs (approx.)
- 100% money back kiwi guarantee*
Wild Kiwi Encounter - Stewart Island Experience, Stewart Island Experience, Halfmoon Bay, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Stewart Island Experience Terminal, Main Wharf, Oban. Open 7 days. Wild Kiwi Encounter departs all year.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
(10 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2016 – 30 September 2017 and are per person and based on a Wild Kiwi Encounter departing Stewart Island. Minimum age is 10 years. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Stewart Island Experience receives notification 24 hours prior to departure. * See our website for more information about the 100% money back kiwi guarantee.