1 / 3
Meet talented, passionate local wine & food producers as you tour the beautiful Matakana Coast region, an hour north of Auckland. Famous for beautiful white sand beaches, boutique, world-class wineries and local artisans, our Matakana Food & Wine tour is a fantastic day trip from the city.
Transport is included - we'll pick you up from your accommodation in Auckland, then whisk you away for a day of indulgence and relaxation. Visiting vineyards like Ransom Winery and Brick Bay, you'll sip the latest vintage while getting to know the stories of the winemakers themselves. An antipasto lunch follows before visiting two local food producers - choices include cheese, chocolate and oysters. It's a delicious day out!
Book online via our website.
Matakana Food & Wine Tour, 8 Falls Street, Matakana Coast, Warkworth, Auckland, 0910, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am-10pm, 7 days. Tours runs daily on demand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 Hour
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk from Warkworth bus stop. Auckland pick ups directly outside Britomart bus/train terminal in Auckland CBD by arrangement , or directly from your Hotel.
- Proximity to town:
- Door to door service from Auckland and Matakana coast region
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$215.00 - $265.00|
- Other charges:
- Reservations for 1 - 3 passengers may have a an additional $50 per person.