Akaroa French connection tour departs Christchurch at 9.00am and provides full commentary of local and historic information throughout the journey. We make stops at Birdlings Flat (A rugged stony beach with spectacular sea cliffs) Little River (historic Railway station and craft shop) The Hilltop Tavern - 470m above sea level (Cafe/Bar with Panoramic views across the Akaroa Harbour Bays) and on the return journey we make a stop at the Barry's Bay Cheeses Factory for cheese tasting. The coach arrives in Akaroa at approx 11.15am.
The return journey leaves Akaroa for the return to Christchurch at 4.00pm which give you plenty of time to enjoy all the things that Akaroa has to offer eg. Swimming with Dolphins, nature cruises walks etc.
Akaroa French Connection, 47a Riccarton Road, Riccarton, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8440, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am-10pm, 7 days except Christmas Day
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes from the Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central City
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Child $30
- Más información sobre precios:
- Payment terms operate on a Non Refundable booking system and are divided into the following fare types: Adult, Child, Student and Senior. Passengers may amend bookings prior to travel. An amendment is a change in travel date, stop or service. The amount of refund is determined by the fare type purchased and the time prior to departure that the amendment is made.