1 / 6
Art Box Gallery was established in September 2011 by Beverley Frost to help over 30 fellow artists who had been displaced by the Canterbury earthquakes. Operating from her studio in Loftus Street, Papanui, Beverley manages the gallery and continues to produce her own vibrant paintings. It's the place to view & buy art without pressure.
Papanui Village offers tourists a range of shopping and eating experiences. Conveniently located Art Box is adjacent to the Rose & Thistle Pub on Main North Road near Northlands Shopping Mall. The Orbiter Bus stops nearby and we have allocated parking. Look for the orange Art Box Gallery logo on our modern building. Open Tuesday - Friday 11:00am to 4:00pm & Saturday 11:00am to 2:00pm. Closed Public Holidays.
Art Box Gallery, 1/16 Loftus Street, Papanui, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8053, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tuesdays-Fridays 11am-4pm Saturdays 11am-2pm Closed first 2 weeks January and Public holiday weekends. Can be open by arrangement
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Twenty minutes by car
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Half an hour by bus from city centre bus depot.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Ten minutes north of city centre by car