Tripadvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence Award winning tour hosted by NZ and Maori owner/operators. Your tour can include any (or all) of the following;
- Craftmarket (shop for genuine NZ wares)
- Wine-tasting (at an award-winning winery)
- Lunch (with a wine/beer)
- Muriwai Beach (black iron-sands)
- Gannet colony (world-famous attraction)
- our *private* sheep farm and historic Homestead where NO other tour goes!
Lunch (with a wine/beer) included, plus our "famous" Epicurean tasting platter including Pavlova!
All of these attractions are just 40 minutes from downtown Auckland.
This tour is an ideal Cruise Boat Shore Excursion and also suited to groups.
Auckland Private Tours, 76 Muriwai Valley Road, Waimauku, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- closed Dec 25, 26, Jan 1, 2, Good Friday, April 25
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
(10 años o menos)
|$100.00 - $180.00|
- Otros cargos:
- children under 5y lunch at own expense. Airport transfer if required
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum 2 persons to operate unless tour already running Maximum 10 persons, but larger groups by prior booking (essential). Lunch (with wine/beer) included on day tours. Must be 18yrs to participate in wine-tasting. All tours visit our sheep farm and Homestead. We are Food Handling Certified. A Native tree is assigned for every tour run. Pick-up from inner Auckland city only (or by prior arrangement). Please wear suitable walking shoes. Limited airport drop-off facility (at extra charge)