1 / 6
No jostling crowds, No exhausting journeys and Not all our stops are to common Public places... And, this is especially not "just a sheep farm tour" !
This tour is;
- unrivaled: (because there's no other tour in Auckland like it)
- extraordinary: (because you visit somewhere *private*)
- distinctive: (because folk report this is the best tour ever)
- exceptional: (because unlike a company’s employed tour guide, we as owner/operators “host” you)
In just 40mins from Auckland you’ll ingest an array of Coast & Countryside attractions in the region where where our family has lived since 1922. Plus, we bring you to our own sheep farm and inside our historic Homestead for the best-ever homemade afternoon tea!
Auckland Shore Excursions, 76 Muriwai Valley Road, Waimauku, Muriwai Beach, Auckland, 0881, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Also except Dec 24, 25, 26, Jan 1, 2, Good Friday, April 25.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 25 - 40 minutes from downtown Auckland
Precios y condiciones
(10 años o menos)
|$100.00 - $180.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Airport transfer after the tour (if required)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum 2 persons to operate unless tour is already running. Maximum 10 persons larger groups are possible by prior booking (essential). Lunch (with wine/beer) included on day tours. Must be 18yrs to participate in wine-tasting. Pick-up from inner Auckland city only (or by prior arrangement). Limited airport drop-off facility (at extra cost).