1 / 11
Relax at the end of the day’s cycling with a cold pilsner in Nelson, the craft brewery capital of NZ. Navigate your way through the Waimea vineyards and indulge in a specialty Riesling or Pinot Gris. Cycle along the quiet coastline on Rabbit Island. Catch the ferry to Mapua, browse the art galleries, and enjoy lunch from one of the wharf side seafood restaurants. Enjoy the trip through the Old Moutere Highway, home to many wineries, sculpture parks and berry farm’s serving fresh berry frozen yoghurt ice creams. Take a side trip to Kaiteriteri Beach and stroll along the golden sandy beach. Take a cruise into the stunning Abel Tasman National Park. Cycle past berry farms, apple orchards, olive groves, and hop orchards in the Motueka Valley.
Bike the Tasman Great Taste Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 5pm 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Optional bike hire $180; single supplement $300
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.