1 / 4
For the quintessential New Zealand experience, look no further than Birds Eye View Bed and Breakfast. There are panoramic views from every window looking over beautiful pastoral scenery. We have free range chickens and cows, to complete the country experience.The chickens provide some delicious eggs for your breakfast. We can easily accommodate any dietary request. We offer two bedrooms in our home, one with a queen bed and the other with two king singles - both rooms share a full bathroom. Therefore we can host maximum of 4 persons, if you are a couple we will not book the other room, without your consent. Children welcome.
Cherry is originally from Hamilton, New Zealand, while Frank is from Lorain, Ohio.
Birds Eye View Bed and Breakfast, 29 Samson Road, Waihi, Waihi, Coromandel, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 3 p.m. - 10 a.m.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 135 km to Auckland airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 kms
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2km to town - pickups and dropoffs available upon request
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones