1 / 10
Chapel Cottage is an independently managed and run cottage located within the Russell Cottages complex.
The cottage is modern and luxurious, 3 bedrooms, 2/12 bathrooms, over 2 stories, the living area is all on the ground floor and has access to a outside balcony which leads to a garden area, the upper floor has 3 bedrooms, with an en-suite off the master bedroom (queen bed), the main bathroom, bed 2 has a queen bed, bed 3 has 2 singles (can be made into a super king bed).
We offer complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, SKY TV, DVD player, DVD library, mini stereo system, parking for 2 cars and boat parking. "FREE Wireless Broadband" and quality linen and towels.
The cottage is 3/12 hours from Auckland, a great place to stay...
Chapel Cottage - Historic Russell, 2/16 Chapel Street, Bay of Islands, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 8pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 kilometres
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Across the bay in Paihia - access by vehicle or passenger ferry
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 75 meters
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Mar - Dec)||(Jan - Feb)|
|Por noche||$595.00 - $695.00||$495.00 - $595.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Shoulder and Low season rates also apply - please request
- Más información sobre precios:
- Cancellation Policy: Tariffs: All tariffs are quoted in New Zealand Dollars only. Are subject to change without prior notice especially for the peak holiday periods. When a booking has been confirmed by receipt of a deposit, the tariff and the house booking will be honoured. They are based on a per house, per night price for the number of persons specified with a 2 or 3 night minimum stay period on non holiday season times and a 3 - 7 day minimum for some holiday homes and seasons. All NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. GST (Good & Services Tax) of 15% is inclusive in all per night tariffs, it is not included in additional services. Payment Terms: Please read the following booking conditions carefully, as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you and the owner of your chosen Holiday Home. No verbal alteration can be made to the terms and conditions described here or in our website. Any such change must be confirmed by BOIHA in writing. When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your group the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions which are governed by Law and we both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts at all times. When you make your booking you must complete our online booking form, accepting on behalf of your entire group the terms of these booking terms and conditions, the general holiday information, and pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost of your booking. A contract only exists between us when we have received your completed booking form together with your deposit and we have issued our confirmation. Once we have received your booking form and booking deposit, we will, subject to availability, confirm your stay by issuing a confirmation by email. This confirmation will be sent to the group leader. Please check this confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 5 working days of our sending it out. A 30% deposit is required to confirm your booking and is payable at the time of making the booking - this will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. The balance of the price of the cost of your stay must be paid at least 30 day/s before your arrival date (or at the time of booking if this date has passed). If the balance is not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain the deposit paid. Once all parties have accepted a booking confirmation, any requests to alter dates already confirmed are subject to approval by BOIHA and the property owner. Changes to confirmed bookings will incur an administration fee of NZ$50.00. BOIHA will acknowledge all amendments/changes/cancellations in writing. Credit Card Surcharge: All payments by credit card are charged in New Zealand Dollars only and will incur a surcharge of 2.5%. Security Deposit: If required a refundable bond of (if applicable) is required to cover service charges, accidental damage, breakage or loss. This amount will be added to your invoice and is payable with the balance of your booking cost, as specified above. Provided the keys have been returned as specified and we have been advised that everything is in order your security deposit will be refunded for the full amount, within 1 week/s of the end of your stay, less, if necessary, the cost of any replacements, repairs or charges. Should the security deposit prove inadequate to fully cover any costs that may arise, we reserve the right to invoice you for the immediate payment of the outstanding amount. Travel Insurance: We strongly advise you to protect yourself and the rest of your group by taking out adequate travel insurance. We cannot accept liability should you later find yourselves not to be adequately insured. Please note that if the reason for cancellation is covered under your travel insurance, you may be able to reclaim these charges. Force Majeure: No liability can be accepted by us if we are forced to change or cancel your booking due to force majeure reasons, which include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, transportation or any other circumstances beyond our control. If this occurs before your arrival we will do our best to inform you although we are under no obligation to do so, nor are we obliged to pay compensation. Linen: Pillows, duvets, and/or blankets are available at the holiday home. You will be required to bring your own linen (BYO) (top & bottom sheet and pillowcases) bath towels, beach towels, and tea towels unless the provision of these is otherwise specified in the property page details or your have agreed to pay for hire linen. Linen Hire is charged on a per person basis @ NZ$30.00 per person per 7 days or part thereof. Arrival Time: Your holiday home accommodation will be available for occupation at 3.00pm & 4pm on the day of your arrival. Please contact us on 0274 416-378 or (09) 403-7188 as you depart the Fullers Car Ferry at the Okiato side to arrange for us to meet you at the property and hand over the keys. A map of the exact address can be downloaded from http://maps.google.co.nz Please note that all check-in's after 8pm in the evening will incur a late check-in charge of NZ$85.00 Departure Time: Your holiday home must be vacated no later than 10.00am on the day of your departure, later departures are often available please ask if this is possible, we will endeavour to accommodate your request. Departures later than 12.00 noon will be charged at half of the nightly tariff on all occasions. Goods and Service Tax (GST): Goods and Services Tax @ 15 % will be charged on all services provided to guests. Conditions of Rental: You and your group will be responsible for the holiday home for the duration of your stay and are responsible for leaving the holiday accommodation occupied together with all furniture and fittings, clean and in good order and condition. You undertake to inform us of any damages to the accommodation or its contents during your occupation and to pay for any damage or missing items, and excessive or unusual services consumed. This includes cleaning all utensils and equipment, returning furniture and appliances to their original position and disposal of all rubbish. We or our representatives shall be permitted access to the holiday accommodation at all reasonable times during your occupancy. We reserve the right at all times to cancel or terminate a booking completely if the conduct of any member of any party is considered likely to cause offence, danger, damage or distress to others. Our representatives, where they consider the behaviour to be unacceptable, are authorised to cancel a booking wherever and whenever necessary. Our responsibility will cease, and there will be no obligation to cover any expenses incurred by the party as a result of cancellation brought about in these circumstances. No claims will be accepted for refunds or compensation whatsoever. If your rubbish has not been disposed of appropriately on your departure, there will be a chargeable cost of NZ$5.00 per rubbish bag. If BOIHA finds that the holiday home has not been left clean and tidy, BOIHA will invoice the guest for the extra time required for cleaning. In some cases, BOIHA can offer the services of a representative to do the cleaning upon departure of the guest but this must be discussed and agreed upon directly with the representative upon arrival at the holiday home. The guest covenants on behalf of himself/herself and all their guests staying at the holiday home that nothing will be done by them which would in any way invalidate, adversely affect the validity or viability of any insurance policy maintained by the holiday home owner. Because these properties are privately owned and un-serviced Bay Of Islands Holiday Accommodation cannot accept any responsibility for the condition of any property after the owners or any tenants have vacated. Where additional amenities such as swimming pools, moorings, dinghies, BBQ's etc are mentioned as being available, the use of any additional amenities is entirely at the tenant's risk. Bay Of Islands Holiday Accommodation as agent/representative of the owner accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss to the guests or their belongings. The Accommodation may only be used for the persons named on the booking form unless otherwise agreed in writing by us. Sub-letting or assignment arrangements are not permitted. No property is to be used for parties, weddings etc, without the prior permission of the owner or Bay Of Islands Holiday Accommodation. Please ensure that all vehicles/boats/jet skis and motor bikes are parked in the designated areas. No pets are allowed without the prior approval of the property owner. Tents are not allowed unless; the property owner has given prior approval. BOIHA will endeavour to ensure that the holiday home and its facilities as stated in the confirmation will be available to the guest. Should circumstances arise that are beyond the control of BOIHA and make the property unavailable due to (i.e. flood, fire etc) then BOIHA may be forced to cancel the holiday booking. Should such circumstances arise BOIHA will endeavour to relocate the guest to another holiday home of similar standard in the same location. Where this is not possible BOIHA will refund all deposits/balances back to the guest. The guest will have no further claim against BOIHA or the holiday home property owner. Website Description/Property Page Details/Pricing: The information provided on the BOIHA WEBSITE contains statements representing our honest belief that the facts as shown are correct. Every reasonable effort has been made to describe as fully and as accurately as possible the Accommodation offered and every reasonable attempt will be made to supply what has been described. All bookings are made and accepted on the basis of the descriptions contained in the website, or as varied by BOIHA. Prices shown on our website may have changed by the time you come to book your stay. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of requesting the booking, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your stay (including the price) on your booking acceptance. BOIHA accepts no responsibility for any alterations to the holiday home description that is deemed to be out of their control ie; damage caused by exceptional weather conditions, breakdown of appliances, wiring or plumbing, invasion of pests or negligence on the part of the holiday home owner causing loss, accident, or injury. BOIHA will however make every effort to remedy any such situation by contacting the holiday home owner for instructions eg; organising trades people for repairs, this being at the sole discretion of the holiday home owner. All information that is contained in the current property's page supersedes all previous issues. Limitation of Liability: BOIHA and our suppliers, have to the best of our knowledge and capabilities provided a safe environment, and by accepting the conditions of booking you and all members of your group are accepting that we or 3rd parties, will not at any time accept liability under any circumstances for any instances that may affect any member of your group's personal well being, including personal injury, illness or death. Nor can BOIHA or 3rd parties accept liability for circumstances that are due to your own actions, or to the actions of a third party, or to an unusual and unforeseeable circumstance whose consequences could not have been prevented by us or our suppliers, even exercising all due care. Furthermore, BOIHA or 3rd parties are unable to accept responsibility for any aspect of your booking affected by force majeure, however such eventualities may be covered by your travel Insurance. BOIHA do not accept any liability for any loss, expense, damage, claim or injury either directly or indirectly, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, however caused or incurred, whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result of rendering of the services or accommodations as described or substituted, or by reason of terrorist or military action, riots, revolution, insurgency, civil war, adverse government action or inaction or acts of God, or by any agents, employees, subcontractors, servants or third parties whatsoever supplying any of the services or accommodations as described or as substituted. Services: BOIHA cannot be held liable for loss of services such as electricity or water supplies, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of your accommodation by any person(s) or authority over whom we have no control. Similarly, you should be aware that there may be occasions when an advertised facility is either modified or not available. Such situations may be dictated by local circumstances, breakdown of machinery and/or the necessity for maintenance, unsuitable weather conditions, fuel shortages, power cuts and other circumstances beyond our control. If we are advised of this we will endeavour to inform you in advance, but cannot be held liable in such circumstances. Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your stay, you must immediately inform BOIHA. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to BOIHA as soon as possible. Until BOIHA know about a problem or complaint, BOIHA cannot begin to resolve it. Most problems can be dealt with quickly. In the event that the guests fails to adhere to these procedures, BOIHA and the property owner will not under any circumstance entertain any claims arising from the guest's grievance. Should any dispute arise between the owner/agent and the guest which cannot be resolved mutually the matter will referred to the arbitrator or a single arbitrator if one can be agreed upon, and failing agreement, to the President of the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of New Zealand who will appoint a sole arbitrator. Any such arbitration is to be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1996 and will be deemed as final. Subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim or complaint occurred will be used as the basis for deciding whether the accommodation in question had been properly provided. If the particular accommodation which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with local laws and regulations applicable to that accommodation at the time, the accommodation will be treated as having been properly provided. This will be the case even if the accommodation did not comply with the laws and regulations of. Law and Jurisdiction: Any disputes will be governed by Law and both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts at all times. The submission by the parties to such jurisdiction shall not limit our right to commence any proceedings arising out of this Agreement in any other jurisdiction we may consider appropriate. Any notice of proceedings or other notices in connection with or which would give effect to any such proceedings may without prejudice to any other method of service be served on any party in accordance with the notice provisions of this Agreement subject always to any mandatory provisions of Law. In the event that the you are resident outside your address for service shall be the your place of residence or business last known to us and any time limits in any proceedings shall not be extended by virtue only of your foreign residence. Notices: Any notice required or authorised to be served in relation to this Agreement may be signed by the person giving the notice or that person's agent and may be served: (a) By delivering it to the addressee personally; or (b) By posting it by registered letter addressed to the addressee at the addressee's place of residence or business last known to the sender; or. In the case of a company, by leaving it at its registered office or by posting it by registered letter addressed to the addressee at its registered office or addressed to it at its place of business last known to the sender or by delivering it to any person who is named on the public register as a director of the company. In the case of a Company, individual or other entity: (a) by transmission by fax to the fax number of the addressee last known to the sender PROVIDED THAT such notice shall be deemed to have been served on the next working day following the date of transmission. (b) by email to the email address of the addressee last known to the sender PROVIDED THAT such notice must be sent with a “Request a Read Receipt” and shall be deemed to have been served when an acknowledgement of receipt has been emailed back to the sender. Where a demand or notice is not served in accordance with any of the foregoing methods, it shall still nevertheless be sufficiently served if actually received by the addressee. A demand or notice posted by registered letter pursuant to these provisions shall be deemed to have been served on the third working day after posting. The modes of service provided by this clause: (a) Do not limit any other sufficient and lawful modes of service (b) Are subject to any mandatory provisions in any statute.