1 / 7
The Coastal Pacific is a stunning coastal train journey travelling between Christchurch & Picton, operating daily services between October & April.
Along 98 kilometres of ruggedly beautiful coastline you’ll get astonishingly close to the surging Pacific Ocean and steeply rising Kaikoura Ranges, and also travel through the beautiful wine growing regions of Marlborough and the rich patchwork farming landscape of the Canterbury Plains. Our Throughfares allow for travel convenient travel to or from Wellington by ferry or plane.
Enjoy all of this from the comfort of new world class carriages featuring panoramic sky-view windows, comfortable interiors, an on board licensed café, GPS triggered at-seat audio commentary, and open air viewing.
Coastal Pacific | KiwiRail Scenic Journeys, Troup Drive, Addington, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 20 mins from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Shuttles and taxis are available outside the railway station.
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please refer to www.kiwirailscenic.co.nz for terms and conditions.