1 / 3
Gordonton is a beautiful village and the area has a lot to offer. Make a day trip, visit Cornerstone Alpacas and enjoy the animals and the shop before heading off to the beautiful Woodlands Historic Estate & Gardens and Zealong Tea Estate. Visit Gordonton’s Farm Shop with fresh produce and have a lovely breakfast or lunch at Fire Pot Café.
We welcome farm visits and have an on-farm Alpaca Shop/Art Studio – Cornerstone Creations, where you can buy woven, felted and knitted alpaca items and so much more! With the the farm visit you get to interact with the Alpacas by feeding and leading them. Feel free to take photos while you learn more about these amazing animals. We enjoy sharing our passion and love for these animals.
Cornerstone Alpaca Farm Visits and Shop, 49 Peach Road, Gordonton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3791, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Hamilton Airport 30 min and Auckland airport 90min
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7 min to Hamilton and 1 min to Gordonton
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Adults & Students: $ 20 Pre-school children: $ 10 Free drink included. Group discount for 10+ Get your alpaca hug! Fantastic for school groups, families and potential buyers. Farm visits can be booked by contacting Herman Van Niekerk on 027 555 7887 or email@example.com · Maximum per group visit: 50 persons. Bookings are essential.