1 / 9
Discover the richness and diversity of farming in Taranaki over 3 days/4 nights. Be guided by our experts around a range of agricultural and horticultural holdings . Hear from the owners and managers themselves about a range of topics including organic dairy farming, herd homes, effluent management and riparian planting, once a day milking, sheep and beef farming, agroforestry, bees and honey, hydroponics and growing flowers. Your accommodation at the luxurious Nice Hotel and Tairoa Lodge will be complimented by great hospitality. This includes a cooking demonstration by Terry Parkes, a contributor to the Great New Zealand Cookbook and rustic fare at the Kaponga Hotel and Sentry Hill Winery as well as farm produce.
Discover Taranaki - Agri tour, 71 Brougham Street, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4310, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- The Nice Hotel is in the centre of New Plymouth
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- A single supplement is available of $440 for own room
- Más información sobre precios:
- For bookings 3 or more months in advance of departure a 50% deposit must be paid with the remainder due 90 days prior to departure. • For bookings within 3 months (90 days) of departure, full payment is required. • Credit card details are required for payment of deposit which secures your booking. • All prices are in New Zealand dollars and currently include 15% Goods and Services Tax. • All option prices are per person on a twin share basis. • Prices are based on twin share accommodation.