1 / 5
A visit to Dunedin is not complete without a trip on the Taieri Gorge Railway – one of the world’s great train trips.
The train departs daily from downtown Dunedin into the rugged and spectacular Taieri Gorge. Marvel at the variety in landscapes as the train negotiates this narrow and exhilarating river gorge. We offer full commentary, sightseeing stops, friendly staff and a licensed snack bar car. This is an all weather trip not to be missed.
Travel between Dunedin and Queenstown via the Queenstown Connection train/coach tour connecting daily with the Taieri Gorge Railway. This off the beaten path tour is an awesome way to see some of New Zealand's most beautiful countryside.
Taieri Gorge Railway, Dunedin Railway Station, Anzac Square, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9054, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Departs on scheduled days - see timetable for more information. Closed on Christmas Day - 25th December. Office hours 8am-5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minute drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minute walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our departure point, the railway station is in the central city.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$91.00 - $113.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Each adult may take one child free of charge. Any extra children over and above the number of adults is NZ$28.00