1 / 6
Waimarama is one of the prime beaches on the North Island's east coast. This self-contained house was built new in 2011 with 5 bedrooms on 2 levels, a large open plan lounge, dining, kitchen opens up onto a deck overlooking a reserve, Waimarama surf beach and Cape Kidnappers in the distance. Ideal for family groups or just a couple having a quiet retreat. The 2 upstairs bedrooms connect to a large bathroom and open onto a balcony.
The popular fishing, swimming and surfing beach is overseen by the local surf life-saving club during the local summer holiday season. Outside the Christmas and January holiday period you can walk for miles up the coast and see few people. Within 20 minutes drive is the fabulous Terroir winery restaurant.
Esther's Cottage, Waimarama, Airini Road, Waimarama, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 minutes drive to Napier airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 30 minutes drive to Hastings coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes drive to Havelock North
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$300.00 - $400.00||$250.00|
- Otros cargos:
- See website for details. Winter rate excludes public holiday weekends and covers 4 adults, summer rate 6 adults. Extra persons $20 winter, $50 summer. Cleaning $70.