1 / 8
Our unique trip by bus and raft the trip begins with drive into the famous Skippers Canyon - quite possibly the most spectacular drive in NZ! Knowledgeable guides will enthral you with tales from the colourful gold mining past, the views are astounding, and the area jam-packed with history and gold mining relics.
Once at our base beside the historic "Pipeline" it's into rafting gear and onto the river at the "Ford of Bruinen" made famous by the Lord of the Rings movie. Float down gentle grade 1 & 2 rapids, see gold mining relics and spectacular scenery. We make stops along the river for rapid swims and rock jumps - all totally voluntary of course!
Trip duration - allow 5 hours.
Maritime NZ Safety audited.
Family Adventures Ltd, 39 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am until 8pm, 7 days, except Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 mins drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 mins walk from Athol Street bus drop off
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are right in central Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)