1 / 10
Flight Hauraki offers a wide range of scenic flights all around the Hauraki Gulf. From our base at Ardmore Airport you can treat your family to a 'City Sights' tour taking in the inner Hauraki Gulf islands of Rangitoto, Motutapu and Central Auckland.
Flight Hauraki is also based on Waiheke island and If on Waiheke why not do a loop around the island and soak up the view.
Flight Hauraki provide a friendly and professional service including optional pickup and delivery back to central Auckland city by shuttle. Whether you’re looking for an exciting way to view the sights of New Zealand, or have a particular flight path in mind, you can count on Flight Hauraki to make it happen.
Flight Hauraki - Ardmore, 690 Harvard Lane, Ardmore, Auckland, 0794, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Winter 9am - 5pm, (1st April- 31st October) Summer 8am - 8pm (1 November-31st March). 7days a week
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 25 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 25 minutes
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$138.00 - $458.00|
(13 años o menos)
|$108.00 - $368.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Adverse weather conditions may mean that flights cannot proceed as intended. If adverse weather means that you are unable to complete the full tour then any refund will be adjusted on a pro rata basis dependant on the flying time involved. Flight Hauraki is also happy to provide tailored flights for customers. These are charged on an hourly rate, depending on what aircraft is used. Feel free to email or call us for a quote.