1 / 10
Geraldine KIWI Holiday Park is a tranquil park setting, set among huge specimen trees in the center of town, adjacent to the domain, with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and recreational grounds.
Take a two minute stroll to cafes/restaurants, Talbot Forest cheese, Barkers and many unique shops, supermarket, museums and historical cinema.
Accommodation will suit all budgets from tent/powered sites, cabins with shared facilities and fully self contained units and Park Motels. Bike and pedal car hire available, Outdoor Chess Set
Nearby are the picturesque gorges along with rivers/lakes for fishing and white water rafting. Ski fields, golf course are also nearby. En route to Lake Tekapo and Mount Cook. Less than two hours to Christchurch.
Geraldine KIWI Holiday Park, 39 Hislop Street, Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7930, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 8am to 9.30pm (October to Easter) 9pm (Easter to October) 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 minute stroll
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$35.00 - $130.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Terms & Conditions Payment Policy Reservation is confirmed on receipt of a deposit of first nights accommodation by Visa or MasterCard. Cancellation Policy Should a site or accommodation booking be cancelled prior to or during the period of the reservation, then the proprietor will make reasonable effort to re-let the site/accommodation and if able to do so, then any sum paid will be refunded less a $15 administration fee. If site/accommodation is unable to be re-let then, al