1 / 7
Rippled Earth Kayaks takes you out to the head of Lake Wakatipu, over looking the Southwest New Zealand World Heritage Area and Lord of the Rings locations. From here we launch out for a quiet paddle to the conservation reserves of Pig and Pigeon Islands.
Enjoy a quiet paddle, exploring the bays, inlets and headlands with a local guide. We eventualy land on a secluded beach for refreshments and a short hike through the forests, an opportunity to see, Weka, bell bird, Tui and many other native birds whos home is secure on these island refuges. These tours are 4 1/2 hr return or 3hr from Glenorchy if you have your own transport.
Operates from Nov 1st through until May 1st.
I look foward to hearing from you.
Glenorchy Island safari , 62 Coll Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9350, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office Hours 9am-9pm, Monday to Friday. Summer trips 1st Nov - 30th april) depart Queenstown 8am, 1pm and additionally 6pm (1 Dec-15 March only).
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Meet in Queenstown on the corners of Shotover and Camp streets
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- kayaking site 40minutes from Queenstown or 30km, Coach transfurs from Queenstown provided
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$125.00 - $155.00|
- Restricción de edad: