1 / 4
Cruise through the sheltered waters of the Bay of Islands on our purpose built dolphin and whale watching catamaran. Enjoy the large outdoor viewing decks as we cruise past the islands of the Bay. Keep a look out for common and bottlenose dolphins, whales and other marine life as we get you up close to the action. Our catamaran is licensed by DOC (the Department of Conservation) for dolphin viewing.
Enjoy the views as you cruise past the Cape Brett Lighthouse, before arriving at the majestic Hole in the Rock – hold your breath as the skipper navigates through the narrow space and admire the rock walls which soar above you. Take in the Grand Cathedral Cave before heading back into the sheltered waters of the Bay of Islands.
Hole in the Rock/Dolphin Cruise - Fullers GreatSights Bay of Islands, Maritime Building , Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- cruises twice daily
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- See our website