1 / 11
This working farm offers guests the chance to relax and unwind within our peaceful location and contemporary styled 5 bedroom executive home or enjoy a unique Glamping experience by booking the fully restored railway cabin. The railway cabin whilst built over 100 years ago has been loving restored with every last detail sorted including a modern bathroom, plush queen size bed and kitchenette. A private paved courtyard includes outdoor seating, barbeque and for the ultimate in relaxation enjoy the outside bath with running hot and cold water. Hunua Homestead is located 5 minutes drive from the beautiful Hunua Falls one of the most popular spots for walkers in the bush-clad Hunua Ranges and just 15 minutes drive from the main state highway.
Hunua Homestead, 123 heald Road, Hunua, Drury, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 6am - 11pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minutes to Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minutes to Papakura
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 60 minutes to central Auckland.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$99.00 - $275.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Hunua Homestead is a working farms and there are hazards both natural and man-made. You accept that you enter the property at your own risk and will follow all signage and instructions of the host. Participation in activities such as, outdoor baths, swimming pool, climbing trees, walking on the property and any other activity on the property is the responsibility of the guest and is done so at their own risk. Hunua Homestead accepts no liability for accident, loss of property or personal injury.