1 / 4
Classic sailing at its best on board the "Oyster", built by Charles Bailey Jr in 1903;
She is a 36ft Gaff Yawl with tan sails and can carry six people for a full or half day, or a romantic evening cruise. While out on the harbour you get the chance to sail her yourself, or just sit back and watch the wildlife. Lyttelton is only 15min from down town Christchurch and seems another world away
"Oyster" is the oldest charter boat in the South Island, but always turns heads from other boating people. So Why not run away to sea for the day. To make a booking call Mike on 03 389 9259 or 027 435 5239 you can also book online at www.jacktarsailing.co.nz
Jack Tar Sailing Co., Dampier Bay Marina, Lyttelton, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Thursday to Sunday other days on request.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- around 35 to 45 Min
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- in Christchurch City.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 min from Christchurch City.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$230.00 - $250.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- $250.00 for one to six people this is the hire price for half day full day price is $500.00 as above A deposit of $50.00 is required.