1 / 2
An adventure above the clouds! The Kepler Track takes you from the gentle, beech-forested shores of Lakes Te Anau and Manapouri to the exposed tussock lands and the summit of Mount Luxmore for spectacular alpine views. Visit the Luxmore Caves and experience the remarkable landscapes of Fiordland National Park.
Great Walks facilities
Managed by the Department of Conservation (DOC), the tracks are well graded and easy to follow, with communal huts and campsites en route (booking is essential).
A reasonable level of fitness is required. Independent walkers are unguided, carry their own gear and cook their own meals.
Kepler Track Great Walk, DOC Te Rua-o-te-moko / Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Kepler Track Great Walks season: late October to late April. Te Rua-o-te-moko / Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre - Hours: Nov-April 8:00am-5:00pm daily, May-Oct 8.30am-4:30pm daily
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Queenstown International Airport is 286km from Te Anau, and Invercargill airport is 232km away.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- In Te Anau there are road transport services to/from Queenstown, Invercargill. Transport to the Kepler Track ends is available from Te Anau.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Access to the Kepler Track is 5km from Te Anau.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$54.00 - $162.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Price includes self-catered accommodation in DOC huts. Track transfers are not included.