Built in 1904 to accommodate guests from the regular trains on the line, the hotel was turned 180 degrees to face the road when train numbers diminished - a story Knobby (Derek) will love to tell you!
Knobby is a winemaker and loves to discuss wine and beer and all things drinkable – including great non-alcoholic choices.
We serve the best 300gram Rib Eye steak cooked to your requirements, luscious Fish - pan fried or freshly battered – and many other great food choices.
Our four rooms comfortably cater for 8 guests and breakfast is included in the tariff.
Vicki & Knobby are knowledgeable hosts and are happy to help with information and suggestions about our lovely area. We look forward to seeing you.
Lauder Hotel, 3313 Lauder-Omakau Road, Lauder, Omakau, Central Otago, 9377, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer: 11am - late; Winter: 4pm - late
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Licensed Bar
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 90 minutes to Queenstown Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Catch-a-Bus drops you at the door.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes to Omakau. 25 minutes to Alexandra.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$60.00 - $75.00|