1 / 15
Enjoy precious uninterrupted time with family and friends while exploring a diverse farming enterprise, soaking up the natural wonders or helping yourself to the seasonal vegetables from the Lodge gardens.
Relax to the sounds of bird life on Horseshoe Lake and grazing farm animals, while unwinding on the sheltered deck. Or snuggle in by the open fire and indulge yourself with a good book while sipping some of Hawkes Bay's best.
Witness the breath-taking night sky, kayak on Horseshoe Lake wildlife reserve. Walk or bike the farm tracks and forest trails, join in farm activities or take a guided tour as we tend the animals. Dine on delicious food grown with integrity on The Family Farm.
Mangarara Eco Lodge, 298 Mangarara Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am to 7:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minutes to Napier Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 mins from Waipawa, 35 minute drive from Havelock North & Hastings
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Por noche||$440.00 - $1,490.00||$220.00 - $1,270.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Extra adult $70, extra child $45
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates shown are for Single night stays, see booking form for multi-night stay rates. Exclusive use of the Lodge. Plus standard kitchen supplies, tea, coffee, salt, pepper, Village Press Olive Oil and herbs and spices. Seasonal vegetables to help yourself to in the lodge gardens. Please ask about our available from farm products to purchase. Pets must have prior approval to be at the Lodge, but are definitely only to be outside, once approved.