1 / 7
The Waiau River is a dream come true for keen anglers. Largely inaccessible on foot, it is bordered by the majestic wilderness of Fiordland National Park. Famous for its outstanding Mayfly hatches & thrilling evening rises, high numbers of aggressive Rainbow and Brown trout thrive in its rainforest-clear water.
There's no better way to navigate this fishing paradise than with passionate angler and expert local guide Mark Wallace. A member of the NZ Professional Trout Fishing Guide Assn, Mark is the ultimate person to take you on an epic fly-fishing, drift or spin adventure.
Choose Mark Wallace Distinctive Fishing Experiences and see for yourself why anglers from all over the world rave about fishing the Waiau with Mark.
- Based in Te Anau and fished throughout Fiordland for 20 years, including professional skipper & crayfisherman in Doubtful Sound
- Member of the New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association
- Lives to fish and loves to share Fiordland wilderness fishing with his clients
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Te Anau
Mark Wallace Distinctive Fishing Experiences, Waiau River, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Always Open
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$595.00 - $1,195.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Fishing licenses